1. Beato Bartolomeo Breganze Prosecco DOC Extra Dry
Quite a grown up style of Prosecco with plenty of depth of character. Golden deli- cious apples, steamed pears and a hint of marzipan nuttiness to the finish.
2. Dom. J Laurens Cremant de Limoux Rose No. 7 NV
Focussing only on sparkling wines in the Limoux this producer has cracked it. Zingy lemon-lime avours evolve into fuller pineapple and citrus notes, a yeasty character adding breadth and weight finished of with a hint of cardamom spice.
3. Champagne Pierre Bertrand Brut 1er Cru NV
Fresh, fruity and oral, with chalk notes on the nose. Crisp perfumed red berry fruit with some very subtle hints of brioche.
4. Champagne Louis Roederer Brut Premier NV
The freshness, finesse, and brightness of Brut Premier make it the perfect wine for festive occasions. Its structured texture, richness, and length are distinctly winey. It is a full, complex wine that is both rich and powerful, whilst remaining a great classic.
5. Champagne Joseph Perrier Vintage Cuvee Royal Brut 2004
Expressive and charming, with notes of white peach, honeysuckle and quince, followed by some brioche and exotic fruits. On the palate the champagne is full and quite open, beautifully balanced and with a really welcoming richness.
6. Le Havre Cotes de Gascogne 2016, France
Fresh and zesty grapefruit on the nose. Subtle hints of spice and pearmingle with peaches on the finish.
7. Pinot Grigio, Conviviale della 2016, Venezie Italy
Classic Pinot Grigio from selected vineyards inin Veneto, giving extra wieght and fruit. Ripe orchard fruits on the nosewith hints of honey, peach and baked apples.
8. Sauvignon Blanc "Riviera" 2016, Southern France
Dry, refreshing and herbaceous Sauvignon with a touch of ripeness from the sunny climes of southern France
9. Vermentino, Borgo dei Trulli IGP 2016, Salento Italy
Attractive aromas of peach, lemon peel, mango and dry herbs.On the palate, saline mineralityblends with a complex and pleasantly fresh acidity.
10. Grand Bouillons Picpoul de Pinet 2016 Languedoc
Initially all about green apples then revealing more oral notes of jasmin and rose. The attack is lively, fruity, followed by a lengthy mid-palate that is fresh and bright. Long lemony finish.
11. Lopez de Haro Rioja Blanco Barrica 2016 Spain
Straw yellow with ripe fruit, dates and banana notes stand out on the nose in combination with the nuances of a Crianza, making it an interesting and complex wine. On the palate, it is fresh and eshy, leaving a long, balanced and pleasing aftertaste.
12. Chardonnay "Reserve" In Situ 2016, Aconcagua Chile
Fruity,umami aromas and flavorsof green apple, lemon-lime, pear and vanilla. Excellent structure with a soft, long finish and a suggestion of oak.
13. Riesling Trocken, "Solitär", Prüm 2014, Mosel Germany
A fantastically food friendly wine. Aromatic, with scents of apricot and peach. Fresh fruit flavors perfectly balanced by a dry finish and mineral character.
14. Grand Bouillons Viognier 2016 Languedoc
The nose develops fruity banana avours, citrus and pine resin developing to peach and mango. Delightful nose of stone fruits throughout leading to a buttery feel and pleasant lemony finish.
15. Taringi Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2017 NZ
No other region in the world can imitate Marlborough, the north-eastern corner of the South Island. New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc is alive with aromas of gooseberry, cut grass and fresh stone fruits, good acidity and a pleasant balance to the finish.
16. Limoux Blanc, Chateau Martinolles 2015, Languedoc France
Toasty aromas and flavors of nut brittle and baked caramel apples. The palate is creamy, with pineapple and peach flavours. Think Burgundy without the price tag, complex and engaging.
17. Albarino, Bodegas Benito Santos 2016, Rias Baixas Spain
This pale lemon-coloured wine has aromas of peach, green apple and white flowers. it has the racy acidity and saline minerality this region is famous for and the finish is long, smooth and silky.
18. Chablis Fournillon 2014 France
A lovely mineral and citrusy Chablis with a classic oyster shell and softly creamy nose. A wonderfully well balanced and rounded Chablis, with crisp notes of green apples. Great with seafood.
19. Sancerre Dom. Noel et Jean-Luc Raimbault 2016 France
Sauvignon Blanc from the Loire is amongst the best on the world and quite different from the expressive NZ offerings. Clean and pure, refined Sauvignon Blanc with a teasing acidity, touch of lemon and a classy mineral streak.
20. Pellehaut Rose 2015 Cotes du Gascogne
This vintage has a beautiful pinkish colour, an intense, aromatic expression on the nose, with a bouquet of red fruits, strawberries and a oral touch.
21. Cabernet Sauvignon San Perito 2015, Central Valley Chile
Fromthe sun-drenched vineyards of Chile's Central Valley comes this vibrant and tasty Cabernet Sauvignon, with blackcurrant fruit flavours, ripe round tannins and a smooth long finish.
22. Merlot "Karu" 2015, rapel Valley Chile
Plum and black berry fruit aromas are matched with a richpalate of damsons, bramble fruit and fine structure. A fine example of the style from Emilana's premium vineyards in Rapel.
23. Appassimento Rosso IGT 2015, Puglia Italy
Appassimento is a full bidied winemade from carefully selected sun-dried grapes. It is a rich, complex and fruity wine with notes of dark cherries, fresh herbs and sweet vanilla.
24. Brookford Shiraz/Cabernet 2015 Australia
Lots of berry and plum fruit, with spicy notes on the nose. A flavoursome palate with savoury and blackcurrant fruit flavours, these merge well with lingering oak flavours and silky soft tannins.
25. Mencia Tenoira Gayoso 2014, Bierzo Spain
Very clean and chalky on the palate, with buckets of fresh and juicy black cherries. Made simply in stainless steel , it's approachable, versitile and light to medium bodied.
26. Lopez de Haro Rioja Crianza 2014 Spain
A wine of intense rich colour with a pleasant bouquet, in which the bene ts of mature fruit stand out. It is soft, expressive and elegant, combining a fruity character with the notes gained from the cask.
27. Malbec Alto de Mayo 2016, Mendoza Argentina
Flavours of cherries and plum, with notes of smokey dark fruits and a hint of chocolate leading to a long smooth finish.
28. Carmenère "Vineyard Selection" In Situ 2015 Aconcagua Chile
Hand picked grapes from the Aconcagua valley show plummy and juicy red fruit with a hint of spice and fresh mint.
29. Shiraz "Helmsman" 2014, Central Ranges Australia
A rich and flavoursome Shiraz displaying all the hallmarks of the varietal: vibrant red fruits, dark plum and spice with underlying soft tannins.
30. Loumelat Cotes du Blaye 2012 Bordeaux France
The bouquet reveals intense aromas of ripe red fruits, Morello and black cherry. The attack is round and ripe. The palate is well-balanced, with smooth and supple tannins.
31. Fleurie Cave du Fleurie 2015 France
Gamay was one of the most widespread and grown grape varieties in France up to the end of the 19th century. Today, it is mainly known as being the Beaujolais grape variety. A pleasant red berry nose with aromas of summer fruit with hints of rose.
32. Ch. Pey La Tour Bordeaux Reserve 2014 France
A red-fruited Merlot dominated claret from an excellent estate in Salleboeuf in the Entre-Deux-Mers region of Bordeaux. Very good concentration for the vintage with plenty of gentle fruit, grip and tannin.
33. Crozes-Hermitage La Matiniere Ferraton Pere et Fils 2014 France
Offers classic fresh white pepper intermixed with red and black currants. This attractive, long and silky Northern Rhone red is drinking very well right now.
26. Warre’s LBV Port 2010
A world famous LBV. A perfect after dinner treat, great with cheese.
27. La Gitana Manzanilla Sherry
Incredibly fresh, with a salty, tangy character reminiscent of a sea breeze. A complex, nutty palate and crisp, palate-cleansing finish.